Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello again.

Yeah. I have ANOTHER blog now. I'll probably update my older one with, I dunno, stuff related to old computers...

Anyways, welcome people from Twitter who are following me. As I mentioned in my Twitter, it's too short for my current feelings. And what are those feelings? Crap, depression, and a mild desire for tacos. To get you up to speed: I'm still planning on moving to Louisiana for various reasons, and right now, I'm in the process of figuring out what stuff of mine I should sell, how to ship everything else, and if this move really is a smart idea. I should have enough money, after everything's done, to get an inexpensive apartment with the person I'm rooming with, as well as putting six months' rent down on it. I should be able to also afford an inexpensive car, and I hope to also be able to ship my computer, a number of my books, and some other odds and ends.

It's 2:00 now where I am, so I'm going to wrap this post up and get ready for bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment