Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reunited, and it feels so good...

So, I'm back together with my ex..

Now, before everyone starts rolling their eyes and telling me I'm making a stupid decision, hear me out. The reason I left her in the first place was because just about everyone online kept telling me that people from the Philippines are after one of two things: money, and/or a ticket to a better country for her and her family. After I left her, she remained single, and she kept on holding out for me.
Now, she is quite a beautiful woman, and if she applys a little make-up and flutters her eyelashes, she could easily find someone more handsome, richer, and, most importantly, employed.
But she kept on going for me, even knowing that I am dumpy looking, disabled, unemployed, and in debt up to my eyeballs.
That shows me that she doesn't care about money, looks, or anything of the sort. I still thought about her, even after leaving her. I am pretty sure I am making the right decision, and if not, then it is a good lesson for me.

*begins saving up for a passport renewal and a ticket to the Philippines*

No comments:

Post a Comment