Monday, March 7, 2011

How fruatrating life is...

Hey folks... Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. Lots of crud going on. First of all, my best friend has pretty much told me not to speak to him ever again. He didn't give a reason, but his wife says I'm too immature.  Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but it is no reason to just blow me off like that... Especially since we've been friends for so long.. And to think I was planning on giving them my car for less than half of what I paid for it...
In other news.... My ex girlfriend wants to get back together with me. Yes, the one in the Philippines. With all the emotional crap I'm going through, I need someone to be there for me, at least in thought....
Finally, I might not be moving to Louisiana after all.... A friend of my mother's is trying to get me a state job over here. While I appreciate it, I really want to go to Louisiana... And, last but not least, I missed mardi gras.. Sadface...

No comments:

Post a Comment